To upgrade the firmware of your Digital Photo Frames:
1. Copy the "FWPF7X0.bin" file to the root dictionary of a device, such as a USB flash drive or SD/SDHC/MMC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo/CF memory card.
2. Insert the device into the corresponding slot on the PF.
3. Select "Firmware Upgrade" from the Settings menu, and press OK to start the firmware detection process. PF will automatically find the new firmware file.
4. When the PF finds a newer firmware version, a "Yes / No" window will pop up. Select "Yes" and press OK to perform the system upgrade. If you do not want to upgrade the system, press "No" to return to the Settings menu.
5. After the firmware is successfully updated, the PF will automatically reboot.
Note: After the firmware is updated, all the settings will restore to factory default. Transcend recommends that you back up all your data before updating the firmware. Do NOT disconnect the power adapter during firmware update.